Program description: For students aged 11 and younger, who need assistance with rehearsals, wanting a fun, non-Classical chamber music experience. Participants in this program will learn a piece from alternative genres, such as film music, Jazz, popular music, folk music, etc.
- Decide which program (Orchard, Sequoia, or Sapling) and schedule (AM, PM, or Full Day) will work best for you.
- (optional) To apply for a spot in a group with preselected repertoire, CLICK HERE.
- Record a 2-5 minute video of a solo performance to assist us in appropriate group placement. Have a link ready to submit on the registration form (an unlisted video on YouTube preferred). For alternative methods, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Fill out the registration form and submit. To register additional participants, click “Register another participant”
- Proceed to “Payment Page”
NEW! – Choose Your Repertoire Now!! (Optional)
Click here to apply for a spot in a group with a preselected repertoire.
Preselected repertoires for MSMF 2023 Sapling Program:
- Libertango by Astor Piazzolla
- A Whole New World by Alan Menken
- Yesterday by Paul McCartney/Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel
- Somewhere by Leonard Berstein
For a comprehensive schedule for all programs, click here.